Tuesday, May 28, 2024

i can be kinda stubborn sometimes.

like, a while back i realized i wasn't blogging on a very good pace to keep up my ambition of doing more posts every year than the year before, and i told myself that ought to be okay. if i didn't have anything to say, why force myself to say anything?

it seemed like pretty chill advice, and i was like, "good job, claire! way to be kind to yourself and let what will be, be."

but dang if i'm not over here writing another blog post because something made me think of the fact that if i could just get in a few more blog posts in may, i'd be on track again for another record-breaking number of posts this year.

now i'm totally stuck between being stubborn about chasing a new record and being stubborn about telling myself i don't need to go around chasing records.

but it turns out i'm also feeling tired because we all woke up middle of the night around here and it's catching up to me.

so apparently i'm not so stubborn that i won't go back to bed and try to get some more shuteye. hopefully my brain won't stubbornly keep me awake once i lie back down ...

xoxo
claire

No comments: