Tuesday, January 6, 2009

oh cruel misfortune

yes
no
yes
no
stop
start
stop
go
if
one
more
delay
should
show
i
think
claire is
going to blow!

you know, i expected to do some blowing in january, only i expected it to be the good kind of blowing (if you'll pardon my lewdness please)

except that now it looks like i'm not getting my move on until more like the 20th, as opposed to this week.

so it looks like you can probably just call me miss pouty-pants for the next couple of weeks, since i'm going to be doing a lot of garumphing over the situation.

not that it does me any good, since i'm not garumphing at anybody and even if i was there's not anything they could do about it.

the winds of fate have just conspired against me, that's all.

and i can't even garumph at the winds of fate, since they're, like, winds and all. and metaphoric winds besides. and also they're responsible for the whole fact that i'm getting to move in the first place which would make it pretty ungrateful of me to pout at them.

garumph.


No comments: