Saturday, January 31, 2009

home! bliss! horror! bliss!

tra-lalalala, tra-la! i am home!

i'm here, i'm getting my stuff in order, msg is covering me in wonderful gooey affection of all kinds and i could not be happier in my wildest dreams!!!

oh. okay, i guess i would be slightly happier if we had not almost killed one of the cats with a heavy box while getting me moved in, but he's back from the vet and his leg should be fine in a few weeks and the trauma of the moment did at least let me see msg spring into action to rush the poor guy to the vet. it was kind of awful and it terrified both of us (well all three of us if you include the cat) and then i had to wait at home all alone on my move-in day - but it was also sweet to see how much he cares and what a big heart he has, and i know there's a giant place in that heart for me. plus, the cat's going to be fine, so it's all good.

when he got home and told me how much the vet stuff was going to cost, i could see the relief in his eyes even though it was a lot of money, so i poked him and said, "you better get used to shelling out, buddy, cuz i'm an expensive girl to have around!"

anyway, i'll also say that after that bit of a bad beginning, things have quickly gotten much, much better.

much.

yum!

No comments: