Sunday, January 21, 2024

2024 is speeding away already!

yeesh! you guys all know how obsessed i've been the last few years about breaking my record for "most blog posts in a year" every time we fry up another annum in the pannum. well, it looks like my lazybones-ing this month is setting me up for a tough row to hoe in that department.

only one post so far this year!

obviously, i'd better get cracking on writing more than just rpg posts, since those usually take me a while (or more accurately, msg getting his notes in good enough shape for me to post usually takes him a while).

so ... i guess i'm saying ... here's a boring post about how i need to post more?

wow, claire, put it that way and it doesn't really sound like this year will be a blogging success even if you do get in a record number of posts.

post title for next time: "dang, better post something because it's even later in the month now."

post title for the time after that: "another no-topic post taking up space ..."

i think i owe myself and my handful of readers more than that, right?

actually, now that i think about it, with my anniversary coming up i've probably got plenty of things i could write about. i just need to write about them instead of writing about not writing enough.

kind of late in the year for a new year's resolution, but how about this? as of the end of this post, i will not write any more "oh-no-i'm-not-blogging-enough" posts in 2024.

unless i think of a really funny one.

or it's december and i'm really close to my record and i'm desperate.

no! no exceptions! from here out, it's all worthwhile blogging all the time!

xoxo,
claire

No comments: