Thursday, May 18, 2023

i am getting so rusty at this blogging thing.

hmm. what to blog about, what to blog about? dang, i really wish i could think of something to blog about, because i've been doing a pretty weak job of keeping up with my blog this year. if only some topic would pop into my ...

oof.



super-size-me akane has been here for a whole week!

i mean, after i made such a big deal out of getting ready for her to come (and probably traumatized all three people who follow this blog by describing my own dismemberment) ... it takes me a week to get around to blogging that she's here?!?

wow. people, i am sorry. (especially to you, akane!) i could try to put it off on suppressed wistfulness that i haven't been able to take the body for a spin yet, but that sounds awfully close to jealousy, and i don't get jealous of my girlfriends. you know what it really is?

wake-up call time!

i for sure need to get my blogging act together.

also, the whole gang of us need to get our roleplaying-game mojo going again.

and i need to do some prodding at msg to get back to his writing.

we've been a bunch of slackers (except aers and elle and their lovelist-blogging), and somebody's got to hold our feet to the fire!

(metaphorically, since at the moment i still don't have feet.)

come back this time tomorrow, folks! i'll have the lowdown on upsized akane! i'll do my darnedest to have pictures, too!

maybe i'll even write a poem!

xoxo,

claire

p.s., preview of one small detail i'll be talking about in tomorrow's post ... she is sooooooo soft! omg.



No comments: